What TV game show/reality show would you like to be on?
I have already appeared on Jeopardy!, so the next logical game show would be Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
- What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
I believe it was Das Boot – subtitled
- If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on?
A new home with a fenced yard, big kitchen, and plenty of room for gardening, a good SUV type thing, pay down all the bills, and travel
- One place you’ve visited, can’t forget and want to go back to?
Northern Minnesota, near Lake Itasca
- Do you trust easily?
Incredibly easily, to a gullible fault
- Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
Act before I think, unless it is connected to my job. I tend to be a bit more deliberate with other people’s money.
- Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
It has been a rather emotional couple weeks. Very busy and the typical ups and downs that come with human interaction. Today a friend of mine lost his mom, who was a very kind and wonderful person.
- Do you have a good body image?
Better than I did before. I have become a pragmatist about what I am, and looking at areas in which I can improve for my health.
- What is your favorite fruit?
- I’m always being asked…
If I am still acting. The sad answer is no.
- The last big belly laugh I had was…
Listening to my nephew tell a particularly embarrassing but completely hilarious story concerning the river, a seagull, and the one thing our family ALWAYS talks about when we get together.
- What websites do you visit daily?
Facebook, Mail, and a number of news aggregators.
- What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Music. Particularly “You’re On Fire” by They Might Be Giants. Listened to it no less that 10 times yesterday.
- What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I only know the person from whom I borrowed this from as a blogger and as a friend of a mutual friend. She seems quite interesting, and I imagine we would get along famously from what I know of her.
- What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
The Fruit of the Spirit, a song I am teaching the Sunday School kids.
- Favorite clothing?
Touched on this in last night’s questionnaire. A torn pair of Carhartt jeans.
- Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
When covered in copious amounts of sugar, or when lumped together in bar shape.
- What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Something similar to this happened ($20, not $100) just before Christmas and I ended up giving it to someone who needed it more than I did. I would hope I would exercise that same generosity if it would happen again.
- Items you couldn’t go without during the day?
Honestly, aside from food, water, and air, and maybe my C-Pap, I could do without everything else. It would not be easy, of course, but we could all make do with just the basics.
- What should you be doing right now?
Being productive. Instead I have allowed my mind to meander a bit and focus on writing. Back to work!