- If you could build a second house anywhere, where would it be?
I would prefer to have a first house built, but assuming that has occurred, a home on the beach facing a large body of water would be just fine, thankyouverymuch.
- What’s your favorite article of clothing?
A T-shirt and jeans is practically my fashion calling card, so any quality t-shirt and the pair of Carhartt faded jeans that actually look pretty nice on me.
- What’s the last CD you bought?
A CD? Wow, taking me back in time. Probably classical music, at least 9 years ago.
- What time do you wake up in the morning?
6:30 am. Even when I wish to remain sleeping.
- What’s your favorite movie?
The Princess Bride
- If you could play an instrument, what would it be?
guitar. For the coolness factor and because it would have come in handy many times.
- What’s your favorite color?
- Which do you prefer, a sports car or an SUV?
what, no sensible sedan? Ok, SUV, because the Gardening Beauty likes to purchase large items via Craigslist.
- Do you believe in the afterlife?
Not in the sense I used to believe in it. Somehow, I now view it as much more about the spirit having a lasting presence in some way, and the possibility that it is all about a search for love.
- What is your favorite children’s book?
Be Nice to Spiders
- What is your favorite season?
Autumn, crisp cool walks
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- If you have a tattoo, what is it?
nope nope nope, this body has enough little quirks without me adding graffiti to the proceedings
- Can you juggle?
I learned once, but have lost any small ability I might once have possessed.
- Who is the one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to?
- What’s your favorite day?
When there were cartoons, it was Saturday morning, specifically. But Fridays tend to be positive, generally.
- What’s in the back of your trunk?
Isn’t this an oddly worded question? Not even VW Beetles have the trunk in front anymore, so technically, the back of your trunk is somewhat redundant. But, there are two blankets, some WD-40, washer fluid, jumper cables, and a tool kit.
- Sushi or hamburgers?
Sushi is pretty amazing when you can get the good stuff, but even a cruddy hamburger tastes pretty good.
- From the people you email this to: who’s the most likely to respond first?
No one, for this will remain un-emailed. There might be a few friends who would find interest in this, but I don’t know who.
- Who’s the least likely to respond?
- Who did you receive this from?
I borrowed this from IBA
- What is your favorite flower?
I have become quite fond of anything that attracts butterflies and bees.
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
It has occurred, I’m sure, but in my experience, no.
- What would be your dream job?
Researching and critically analyzing… stuff.
- What is your favorite meal?
The Gardening Beauty happens to be an amazing cook, so choosing one is terribly difficult. Her stew meat and mashed potatoes is probably my favorite comfort food, bar none.